If you're setting up a hum kids by Colgate app for the first time
Your Colgate account allows you to keep track of your progress in the hum kids app. You will also be able to:
- Set your preferences (such as language)
- Create multiple adventurers (multiple profiles)
- Access your personal information
To create a Colgate account using the hum kids app:
- Start by downloading the hum kids by Colgate app.
- Tap Get Started.
- To confirm that you're an adult and you provide consent, we will ask you to solve a math problem .
- Enter your child's name and age, and choose their favorite color. Tap Create.
- Enter your email to be used as your Colgate Account login.
- Tap Sign up.
If you're a Colgate Connect user already
If you already have a Colgate Connect product, you can reconnect to your existing Colgate account. You may need to do this if you have changed your phone or tablet, or uninstalled the hum kids by Colgate app from your device.
To reconnect to your existing Colgate Connect account by completing the following steps:
- Download the hum kids by Colgate app
- Open the hum kids app, click Log in in the right bottom,
- Enter your email address, then click Next.
- From your device, check your email for a message with a link to log back in
- Click on the link and you will be taken to the application and will find you are now logged in
This link must be opened on the device where you're trying to launch hum kids. This link is only valid once.