If you already have a Colgate Connect product, you can reconnect to your existing Colgate Connect account. You may need to do this if you have changed your phone or tablet, or uninstalled the hum kids by Colgate app from your device.
To reconnect to your existing Colgate Connect account:
- Download the hum kids by Colgate app
- Open the hum kids app, click Log in in the right bottom,
- Enter your email address, then click Next.
- From your device, check your email for a message with a link to log back in
- Click on the link and you will be taken to the application and will find you are now logged in
This link must be opened on the device where you're trying to launch hum kids. This link is only valid once.
If you receive the link but can't sign in
In some cases, the link may not work and redirect to a web page instead of opening the hum kids™ app. To fix this issue:
- Open the hum kids by Colgate app
- Click on 'Log in' and type your Colgate Connect account email
- Long press on the link received by email to copy the link
- Open your preferred web browser, paste the link, open the page and click 'Open hum kids App'
You will then be connected to your hum kids account.