hum uses sonic vibrations with up to 30,000 strokes per minute (rechargeable version) and 20,000 (battery version). That wonderful sound of clean.
If the vibration frequency is a bit much for you or if your dentist recommends lowering it, you can simply switch modes. Press the button to switch to the next mode: the LED indicates which mode you are in. Your brush will remember this mode and next time you use it, it will use the same mode. Nice, right!
hum by Colgate® Smart Battery-Powered Toothbrush has 2 modes - Normal and Sensitive – and they are color coded.
- Normal mode: operates at high speed - White LED
- Sensitive mode: operates at low speed - Pink LED
hum by Colgate® Smart Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush has 3 modes: Normal, Sensitive and Deep Clean and they are color coded.
- Deep Clean mode: operates at high speed - white LED
- Normal mode: operates at medium speed - teal LED
- Sensitive mode: operates at low speed - pink LED
Let the brush do its thing in a chosen mode for at least 3 seconds then press the power button to turn the brush off.